Raffle orders are NOW opened
Our online Ticket Book Order system for 2020 Scouts & Schools Monster Raffle is NOW open.
Here’s how to do it….
- Click on the “Ticket Book Order” tab.
- Fill in the required information that includes your Scout Group, school or community group’s details and the number of ticket books you required.
- When completed scroll down to select the “Submit” button and the system will automatically send you an email confirming the order details.
To assist and answer most queries the latest Key Information document is available here as well as being located on the “Resources” page of this website.
Ticket books will be sent….
Ticket book order packs will be sent out in late February, with plenty of time for your Scout Group, school or community group to start selling in the last month of Term One throughout the year. All tickets are due back to us here at Scouts Victoria by 7 August.
Get ready for the most MONSTER Scouts & Schools Monster Raffle yet ….
- 75% proceeds go back to schools and community groups, that’s $1.50 for every $2 ticket sold
- A five months ticket selling period March to August
- More than 100 prizes including a Holden Trax LS 1.4lt Turbo Automatic SUV car as first prize
- 14 years running and going strong
- more than $7 million raised, in 2019 more than $490,000, was raised for Scout Groups, schools and community groups
What Scouts, schools and community groups get out of it ….
- Most of the hard work is done by Scouts Victoria. All Scouts, schools and community groups need to do is focus on distributing tickets, selling the tickets and then collecting and returning the tickets and money. We take care of the rest of the raffle details including all the prizes up for grabs!
- As per previous years, seventy-five percent of funds raised during the raffle goes directly back to Scouts, schools or community groups, that’s $1.50 for every $2.00 ticket sold.
If you need more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 8543 9808.